Wills & Probate
- Everyone should have a Will. Make an appointment to see Samantha to make your Will today.
- Probate is the name for the process of putting a person's affairs in order after they have passed away.
- Usually a spouse or child of the deceased person is responsible and will need the help of an experienced solicitor.
- We have dealt successfully with a large number of probate matters over the past 30 years. We will help make the process straightforward, cost effective and efficient for you
- We deal efficiently with the sale and purchase of residential properties.
Contact our wills, probate & property expert, solicitor Samantha Holton by email email@example.com or by telephone 01 455 4723 to have a quick chat about what is the best way for you and your family to deal with wills and probate.